I'm thankful that I've been surrounded by artistically talented people. Brit, I'm not saying accounting isn't beautiful ... or maybe I am? You are the smartest of all of us with numbers, that's for sure. But seriously, my friends are artistic. Can I brag? Lindsay and her design - interior/exterior/drawing/life in general. Then Tori's paintings are pretty incredible. Zog and Woods blow people away with their voices. Natalie is a stellar actress and singer. Pearson and Shaun are incredible musically. On top of that, Shaun freaking is a top notch photographer. Then there's my dear/sweet/tender Lauren Larsen's wonderful photography. That girl has pipes too. I heard them for years through our apartment's walls. Oh, don't forget Shep's brillant mind in narration and jaw-dropping photos. He can sing too. Whew. Then you've got Frazier's crafty treats - food or design. She's even better at her blog. Frazier, do you sing? [wink, wink]
Seth Philpott just adds to the list. I've known him for oodles of years. Well .. just back to early college days when Baylor and Aggie times would kindle for a football game. Then a time or two of drives to Frontier Ranch for snowboarding trips. He somehow manages to make it to Dallas for an extended amount of time every few months, although he currently resides in Tennessee.
Anyways, last night he reminded how he is my most favorite to be silly with. You know all those random voices/comments/statements I make? Well they always make him laugh. And he's never too serious. I feel most comfortable to be my dumb-silly self with you, Seth. You might even top the weirdness. I'm proud of your new cd. And Shaun, you're again, a bad ass with them fotos you took of him.
Check out his music ...
Buy his cd ...
You'll love him when you meet him ..
1 comment:
thanks for the shout out deeds. Although I was in choir, does that make me somewhat artistic?
Post a Comment