Friday, December 04, 2009

After a long week of work + finishing up my final classes for the semester. I tuned on the Office...Without fail, it started the night/weekend off right!

Group:Hey Mister Scott, whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do make our dreams come true!
Hey Mister Scott, whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do make our dreams come true!
Student:You came into our lives and made a promise.
That made us honest. Made us realize,
we don't need to compromise!
Group:We can have it all!
Student:'Cause you made it possible.
For us to achieve the improbable
Group:Hey Mister Scott, whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do make our dreams come true!
----------------
Michael Scott:Now, I can't pay for your college. But you
don't have to go to class, to be in class. Online
classes are a viable option to a traditional college
experience.
[unzips suitcase] And the best way to
access those courses is with your own personal
laptop. Which is rendered useless, without batteries.
And I have one for each of you.
[the entire room erupts with outrage]
Michael Scott:Hold on! Hold on! Hold on! Hold on.
[the room quiets]
Michael Scott:They're lithium!
-----------------
Dwight Schrute:Also, this should be accompanied by a
monetary prize.
Jim Halpert:Well, in an ideal world--
Dwight Schrute:In an ideal world I would have all ten
fingers on my left hand so my right hand
could just me a fist for punching.
-----------------
Michael Scott:I just--I fell in love with these kids. And I
didn't want to see them fall victim to the
system. So I made 'em a promise. I told
them if they graduated from high school,
I would pay for their college education.
I have made some empty promises in my
life but, hands down that was the most generous.

No comments: