if this is what pictures look like to us from decades ago, i wonder what our pictures will look like to our great grand children? i wonder what technology will bring to the photography world....?
This is funny that you posted about this because I was just thinking about this last week. Our generations baby pictures already look like they are so old and its obvious how far along photography has developed in 25+ years.
3 comments:
I imagine photos will slowly turn into short video clips. But you will be able to hold them much like a photograph.
Maybe? Maybe not?
I always think about that, too. And, I think the same about what our hairstyles and clothing will look like.
This is funny that you posted about this because I was just thinking about this last week. Our generations baby pictures already look like they are so old and its obvious how far along photography has developed in 25+ years.
Post a Comment