Thursday, June 25, 2009

magazines.








how many magazine subscriptions is too many? these are the magazines that i for sure get every month, either by subscription or picking them up at the grocery store. every few months i pick up a wedding magazine too, just because i really enjoy reading them and seeing all the new things.

what is your favorite magazine?

4 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Real Simple!!

Kelley said...

Not too many girl! I love magazines too!
i love picking up new ones that I have never seen just to see... I am still missing Domino (i have their last issue with a paper clip holding it together).

Chanes said...

i miss blueprint....it was great. i love Lucky and as lame as it is I love People's Style Watch edition....notice they are both FULL of fashion :-)

anne said...

number of my magazine subscriptions = zero. mark actually has me beatsince he has GQ. that's one thing i'm looking forward to as soon as July 30th is over. read on, read on!