Thursday, April 09, 2009



this delicious little restaurant in the bishop arts district has become one of my dad and i's favorite. We ate here one night, and returned the next week with Scott. I LOVE the design style and detail here. I feel inspired when I dine at Tillmans. Plus, they have a delicious orange margarita!






3 comments:

Mrs. Frazier said...

I loooove Tilmans.... love it. It is so yummy and cute
and I love that pic of scott.
and I love your dad.
and I love you.
Oh, and you Abby Lynn.

anne said...

Can we go there sometime next time we visit? It looks coooool. And we can bring your dad, too :)

Katie said...

Hey, you know that's my boo's company's restaurant... let us know next time you go. He can hook you up. Oh, and if you're down there and want to try out a new place.... La Bolsa. It's A-MAZING. It's all Texas organic food and really neat atmosphere.