Wednesday, April 01, 2009

april fools.

this morning I emailed some of the girls and told them I was pregnant....
please see the hilarious correspondence below. I feel bad about Natalie tearing up, I really do.

Lindsay Schardt Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:04 PM

friends. please don't share this with anyone yet...but last night I took 3 pregnancy tests when I got home because I have thrown up twice at work in the morning (once last week, and monday) and have been getting hot flashes and just don't feel well.....so I was nervous, because I was on the antibiotic and I think it messed up my birth control.
 
So all 3 of the tests said I was pregnant....I am freaking out. I am so nervous. I haven't told Scott yet....I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I can't wait until after work and Bible Study so we can talk about this. I need yall and I am so freaking freaked. I would love to have a baby, but Scott will freak out and I am so nervous. aaaaaaaaah. oh my. Can we all leave work and meet up right now? Surely, maybe they are wrong. They were just the cheap kind at Walgreens....
 
What would I do if this was going to happen,
Lin


AHHHHHHHHHHH!


Lauren Herzog Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:07 PM
I hate to say this if you're serious but this is serious.... April Fools?

Lauren :)


Melanie Frazier Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:09 PM

ooooooooooo gosh, April fools?


Natalie Jagers Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:09 PM
Where are you?  I'll be there now.
I love you.

Natalie
Sent from my iPhone


Lindsay Schardt Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:09 PM
No!! I promise!


Lauren Woods Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:09 PM
YOU BITCH!!!!



Melanie Frazier Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:09 PM

I am such a sucker.


Melanie Frazier Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:09 PM
I did this to Ryan this morn and I still fell for it?! I am an idiot!


Natalie Jagers Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:09 PM
Totally April fools. Right?  Good one.

Natalie
Sent from my iPhone


Lauren Woods Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:12 PM
I'm calling Scott right now... You are in such big trouble. 


Lindsay Schardt Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:12 PM

No, I wish. I saved all the tests to show yall....in baggies, I have them



Lindsay Schardt Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:13 PM
PLEASE don't tell Scott Wooods!!!!!!! If he heard it from you first, that would be HORRIBLE. I need to be the one to bring it up with him!


Melanie Frazier Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:14 PM
Ok, hoenstly, if it is April Fools, end it now... we are fooled. good one.
 
If not... wow. what the heck



Natalie Jagers Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:15 PM
Then really, where are you?  Can we meet now? 

Natalie
Sent from my iPhone


Melanie Frazier Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:19 PM
Ya'll its for real!
 
I just called Looney & Associates and they said she was down the hall not feeling well....
 
I just texted scott Lindsay, he's calling you.



Laurel Hanson Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:22 PM
is this real...you texted scott??? Mel? what did you say?


Lindsay Schardt Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:24 PM
Ok, fine its April Fools.


Melanie Frazier Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:24 PM
I texted and said his wife was a freaking punk!
hahahahaha


Melanie Frazier Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:25 PM
even the freaking Looney Receptionist was on it... that was real, until Lin said she told her to tell me that


Laurel Hanson Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:26 PM
I knew it when mel said she text scott. you would never do that.
duh


Brittany Tavenner Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:26 PM
I am not laughing if this is still a joke. Lindsay i can't believe you until you show me the tests... what the heck this is a cruel joke.



Lauren Herzog Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:28 PM
Booooo! Bad


Natalie Jagers Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:29 PM
April fools is not fun.
I cried a little bit.
Welp.  Love you.

Natalie
Sent from my iPhone


Laurel Hanson Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:30 PM
HAHAHA thats hilarious.


Lindsay Schardt Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 1:34 PM
Oh, I feel so bad....sorry Nat, I'm sorry

Woods still thinks its true! She keeps texting me

Ok, I'm mean


Abby DeCicco Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 2:22 PM
Terese texted me "Im pregnant"
 
I called her.
 
It was April Fools Too
 
Stupid married people
 
Stay Single,

Abby


Laurel Hanson Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 2:53 PM
so gay.
im pregnant.


Lauren Woods Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 2:59 PM

I'm not pregnant, but I'm pissed. Don't talk to me Lindsey. And Laurel, you have a sick sense of humor. 


Lindsay Schardt Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 3:39 PM
Lauren,
You spelled my name wrong. That's lame.
Lindsay


Melanie Frazier Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 3:42 PM
you deserve it Lindseey. you started the lameness. :)


Laurel Hanson Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 3:50 PM
what ?? your crazy. I dont have a sense sick of humor.


5 comments:

anne said...

that conversation made my day. so hil-ari-ous.

Katie said...

Linds... I'm catching on to something... not long ago you tried to "trick" me into thinking you were pregnant and could only drink a "Shirley Temple" if we went out for Happy Hour. Scott, if you are reading this: the girl has got the ITCH!

Unknown said...

wow. i didn't know lin was capable of such lies. mean.

Chris said...

I tried to convince Kristine that I missed my period and I was pregnant, but she saw right through it.

Natalie Grace said...

that was rough. not funny. and rough.