Thursday, October 09, 2008

sweet mel.













When Mel and I lived together, last year, she would leave me little notes almost everyday taped to the front door, so I would get them on my way to work. Most of them, of course, were much cuter than these, but those are at home in a special place. These are just a couple I had at work in my old planner....
 
I was thinking about her little notes this morning as I was getting ready and realized how much I miss those sweet treats. Thanks for doing that Melly :) I loved it. 

1 comment:

Mrs. Frazier said...

Linnie, you are sooo kind... they were the least I could do to repay you for all your patience with me. :) I love you and I loved living with you in a nest... you were my last hurrah and such a sweet time in my life.. I miss it a lot!