This morning, I went to the Omni Fort Worth job site, with Julianne. We were both wearing dresses. On a construction site, one must wear pants and boots. Not knowing we were going onto site, we didn't wear boots or pants. Therefore, we had to borrow them. From the Omni Fort Worth project director. He had extra jeans in his office. Then he proceeded to give me the belt ON his waist. I tucked my dress into Bruce's pants. Thats right. Good thing Bruce is one of the most down to earth men I know....
4 comments:
I saw in People AND US Weekly that jeans like that are in style.
I wish they would've been in 7th grade. I would've been way hot.
hahahah.... this is the backdrop of my computer!!!!
i love real people.
i love that you tucked your dress into his pants.
i love you!
words just can't express how amazing this picture is.
ahhhhahahahaha
WOW. amazing.
Post a Comment