Thursday, April 17, 2008

My wedding cake.


I am getting married next January. My mother, Debra Diane, has her heart set on a Horned Frog cake for the groom's cake. She has researched and found the number to the baker who made this horrific cake above and asked if she can make a Horned Frog Cake.
 
U.G.L.Y. Please, help me. If you ever hear my mom talking about the Horned Frog cake (because most of you will), I beg of you, PLEASE tell her/act like/give negative body language/throw up when she suggests this as a good idea.
 
So, if my mother wins; if her enthusiasm for a Horned Frog cake is so overpowering that we end up with one of these and you come to my wedding and its there please, please don't take any pictures.


1 comment:

Natalie Grace said...

Why don't you just get the big black woman cake?
I will be sure to throw up next time your mom mentions the horned frogs.