
Natalie, Abby and I went to see the new Again & Again store with my friend Jess on Saturday.
Have you ever been to the store/house on Henderson? Well they opened another store/warehouse in the Design District and it is amazing!!
A must visit.
Soon, she will have a fabric bar, a light bar and a textile bar where you can step up and easily select what you are looking for.
Visit the Facebook page to see pieces they have recently purchased and repurposed! Here is the little blurb on the Facebook page:
"We are a little furniture store specializing in vintage furniture from the 50's, 60's, 70's etc. Both locations are on Henderson Ave. and both accept consignments! We repaint, refinish, reupholster, and slipcover too!"
Now, I just need a little extra cash...
1 comment:
I LOVED seeing the warehouse. especially with you.
I can't wait for all those BARS.
Hope they include cocktails... then people would never leave!
Post a Comment