Saturday, January 22, 2011

everytime i play cards i think about her; she was a card shark. i think about her long acrylic nails holding the cards. i think about how mean she was to Lauren and I because she always wanted to win. i think about our family vacations and nights after dinner that just weren't the same without a game of cards.

can't believe its been 2 1/2 years.
most of the time i think time has gone by so fast since she passed away.
but today, i think, how could i live so long without her?

2 comments:

Ashleigh Howlett said...

I cannot imagine the hurt you must feel. Hold on to the promise that you both will be together again.

Praying for you...


..."and I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand."
John 10:28

Praying for a peace and understanding that only He can give you.

Catherine said...

you have a beautiful heart.