Monday, March 22, 2010
On the way to the Bridge, I noticed the backside of a female walking on the side walk. Her hair was long (to her hips) and frizzy just like a lady that attends my group sessions on Tuesday & Thursday. As I drove past her, I verified it was her. Immediately my brain began running - What is she doing? Where is she going? Should I stop and offer her a ride? I don't want her to see my car. It's new and fancy (sort of). I realized my sudden shame in my life style. I felt like it would create a barrier between she and I...so I didn't stop. I kept driving, then I felt the weight of not saying hello. Now, I find myself reflecting on what is best? Best for her ... good boundaries for me? I mean, her legs are working & she doesn't need me, so I think my decision was perfectly acceptable. It's just important to think about. Where's our heart? What's our motive in doing things? Are we considering others?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment