The idea of boxing up Anita seems too big a task.
Six different girls have lived here.
I don't even want to count the number of closets there are.
The kitchen. Boy, oh boy. It's huge. Cabinets everywhere.
How will we ever do this?
When Lindsay moved out it was a big-time bummer.
But now we are all moving.
Brittany is engaged. Lindsay B just got engaged.
Zog is next.
Hey, but you should come by our [Woods/Zog/Myself] new place.
We live next to Matt/Lauren/Life.
But above Shaun Menary.
And below Morgan Stallings.
Down the street are the Schardts. And the Jager sisters to the right.
The Vue, Lower Greenville ... Here we come.

I feel like this is the finish race.
My 12 month race to graduate.
My 12 month race to maybe quit my job.
My 12 month lease to the Vue, Lower Greenville.
My 12 month race to make post-12 month race plans.
Thrilled. Thankful. Excited...
For the 12 month race and the post-12 month happenings.
Bring on the adventure!
1 comment:
Welcome to the 'hood! Can't wait. (and your most recent post is beautiful.) I love your appreciation for the beauty of life.
Post a Comment