Wednesday, November 11, 2009

the Office

The Office .... only gets better.

Andy is my favorite...

Andy:You give me a gift? Bam! Thank You note.
You invite me somewhere? Pow! RSVP.
You do me a favor? Wham! Favor returned.
Do not test my politeness.
---------------------------
Michael Scott:As I watched Pam's big strong hand coming
toward my face I saw my entire life flash
before my eyes. And guess what? I have
four kids. And I have a hover car and a
hover house. And my wife is a runner and
it shows. And Pam and Jim are my best friends
and our kids play together. And... I'm happy
and I'm rich and I never die. That doesn't
sound like much, but it's enough for me.
--------------------------
Ryan:Hey, quick question. [closes the door]
Are you scared?
Michael Scott:Never. About what? A little.
What are you talking about?
Ryan:We heard about the punch.
Michael Scott:What punch?
Kelly:Pam. She's gonna punch the crap
out of your face after work.
Michael Scott:I'm pretty sure we said slap.
Kelly:No. It's a punch. And Pam has that crazy
pregnancy strength now.
Ryan:I'm getting concerned that you don't seem to
understand what's going to happen. Do you?
Michael Scott:[pauses] I... umm... I'm good.
Ryan:Alright. See you there.

1 comment:

Lindsay Schardt said...

how are they so funny? gosh. it is SO funny.