I'm banking on responses...... I know the ladies of Hereford Street during our college days reveled in Felicity, just like Woods and I did. Kim Pearson? Laura Cooper? Meredith Carmichael? .. Matt Rielly?
Anyways, Woods said my birthday gift came in the mail today. Upon opening the envelope of Felicity Season 1 - instant memories came flooding to the surface. I mean, Woods and I were adddiccccttted to the love story of Ben/Felicity/Noel and can't imagine Megan not being in the show. We drove back to Dallas [can't remember what for/holidays?] with Felicity playing on Tori's laptop in my lap, while Woods' drove. We had to stop at Starbucks because we ran out of battery.
This has to be the most thoughtful present. First, we share it. One can't watch an episode without the other. If I were to tell her I couldn't resist and watched an episode without her, there's no telling what kind of prank or guilt trip she'd put on me. Second, this gift is good for life. Felicity is a no-brainer re-watcher for life.
How will I ever afford the rest of the season? You can't just start one and not finish the whole series. . .
Episode 1 of Season 1 ... was amazing. Thank you Woods.
1 comment:
yesssssss. felecity is a love language for me. i am so glad you are able to relive this glorious series :)
Post a Comment