Sunday, September 13, 2009

Trading Texas for Colorado


I am in Tori's room, studying [sorta, sorta]. She is packing. For what? Colorado. The great state of Colorado, that I've always wanted to venture to. She's not going on vacation. She is moving.

She's moving to Denver Thursday...I couldn't be more jealous. The summer breeze and chill winters are very enticing. I love the winter and summer sports. I love how beautiful it is.

Anyways, she's leaving [me]. It's sad. Laurel's leaving [me] for Oman, too. Life is changing. Fast. I love where their path is taking them, but it is very bittersweet. Tori will be counseling the masses of Denver and they are lucky to have her. I hope to find myself in Colorado when I graduate December 2010. This picture is her in Ireland/Summer 2009. Lil cutie!

I miss you already, TT.

1 comment:

Kate said...

i miss her already too. :(