Zog's
On this day a beautiful girl was born
And at Anita, we see her every morn
With a cheerful smile and big ol boobs
She's serving, kind, and quite a hoot!
A wonderful friend in every way
We're lucky to know her on this special day!
---------------
NGJ's
We know her we love her,NGJ's
She brings us such glee,
So lets raise a glass,
and toast our lovely Abbbeee!
--------
LC's
She rescues little kids all day,
but at night isn't afraid to play.
She takes pictures and blogs what's on her mind,
she's super fine and has a nice be-hind.
She was born on this very day,
so, to that I say, "HAPPY FRIGGIN' BIRTHDAY!"----------
LB's
abby, abby, abby
she aint shabby
she's real fun and nice
and likes to eat a slice
of pizza and we love her
and are thankful to her mother.
--------Mel's
Oh Abby Lynn
You make us grin,
From coast to coast,
we love to boast,
your fantastic legs,
your advice of sage,
your volumtuous boobs,
your perky attitude,
we love you, we love you,
so much I could boo hoo.
you help us all mend,
Happy Brithday dear friend.---------
LC's
Not to interrupt all the poems...but, I just want to clarify, that yes, I may brag from coast-to-coast that Abby L. DeCicco is my friend, I never brag about her boobs
---------
Mel's
LC, You would ruin such a good thing.
Abby, I brag of our boobs everywhere I go. :)
-------
Woods'
Abby Decicco we toast you today
You make our lives better, preventing decay
With curly brown hair and italian nariz
And curves all around you're one hell of a piece
You say it like it is, you never betray
Abby Decicco we toast you today.
Abby Decicco we toast you today
Like faithful Old Yeller you never will stray
In Spain or Geneva wherever I go
I know you'll be waiting, like a good little hoe
Although you like the band, the Fray
Abby DeCicco, we toast you today.
Abby DeCicco we toast you today
We would have late fees on our bills if you didn't pay
Matron of Anita, oh what would we do
Life would suck big time if we didn't have you
When I am sad you know what to say
So Abby DeCicco we toast you today
Abby DeCicco we toast you today
One day a guy who is smart will say
"I swear you're the best thing I've seen on this planet"
Your sex appeal is so hot, they should ban it
I can't wait to hear about when you get laid
Until then, Ms DeCicco we toast you today.
Abby DeCicco we toast you today
I miss good ol' college, when we could just play
I'm here in the library, writing my segment
And thanking Dear Jesus that I am not pregnant
Before I go to class, I'll shout HIP HIP HOORAY
That your mother gave birth, so we TOAST YOU TODAY!!!!!
- Show quoted text -
----------
Laurel's
my baby is suckling close at my breast
as I think about Abby and how's she's the best
We celebrate Abby on this special day
Ill be thinking of you and all my children say HEY!
sorry...not a whole lot to my poems...but oh so meaningful.
Hudd wishes you a birthday kiss. see attached.
love ya
-----
Lin's
-----------
Tori's
to abby lynn, this is her ode
raise a glass to her life and mode
she aides in the rescue of the weak
we all have meantioned the size of her peak(s)
she is as loyal as a lab
and will pick you up if youre in a drab
come to the mountains sooner
and enjoy the day up to the moon(er)
man i suck at poems but id sure feel lame for not adding in
loveeee you
--------
----------
Laurel's
my baby is suckling close at my breast
as I think about Abby and how's she's the best
We celebrate Abby on this special day
Ill be thinking of you and all my children say HEY!
sorry...not a whole lot to my poems...but oh so meaningful.
Hudd wishes you a birthday kiss. see attached.
love ya
-----
Lin's
bom bo chu bom bom bu chu (repeat 3 times to get the beat going)
my dearest sweet abby
today i sing this rap for you cuz you aint to shabby
when i think about your looks, your nose and your character,
i realize and know that you will be my friend forever
bom bo chu bom bom bu chu
abby, abby, abbyabbyabby
you my homegirl you my peace you my rainbow in the sky
abby, abby, abbyabbyabby
you my biggest girl, not in size but in love
and when push comes to shove
i'll be here, i am here
the end
you really need my too rap it to you to sound better....maybe i'll record it and send it. oh yeah! ill do a voice memo!
-----------
Tori's
to abby lynn, this is her ode
raise a glass to her life and mode
she aides in the rescue of the weak
we all have meantioned the size of her peak(s)
she is as loyal as a lab
and will pick you up if youre in a drab
come to the mountains sooner
and enjoy the day up to the moon(er)
man i suck at poems but id sure feel lame for not adding in
loveeee you
--------
No comments:
Post a Comment