Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Day 4 & 5














I just wrote a two page narrative. Then I lost it. So you will only be provided with photos.

Quick facts -
We went through most of Switzerland.
We drove through the Alps of both Italy and Switzerland.
We stayed in a hostel in Interlaken, Switzerland called the Funny Farm. 
I popped a squat in Switzerland.
We took a train shuttle that carried us, while in the car, on a train for 15 minutes in a pitch black tunnel through the Alps. We ate goat cheese, sausage, and spent both Euro and Franc!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Abby, how can you be traveling so much and still look so cute. I hate you.

Lindsay Schardt said...

wow....so incredible. im SO JEALOUS!!!!

The Sudan Fam said...

pretty sure i've been on that same exact bridge in lucerne, switzerland. is that where you were? anyways, SWEET pics!