Friday, May 08, 2009

Today, Jennifer Lindsay Schardt turns 25!!!! An email went around today signifying our favorites of Lindsay from her girlfriends. Feel free to comment and say how she has changed your life for the better. We love her & are proud of the strength she shows from this very bittersweet year. From loss to gain, pain to a commitment in love, Lindsay is steadfast in her faith - to her God, her family, and her friends. 

On top of that, she is headed to Scott's graduation....to bring him H-O-M-E to REALLY start daily life together. No more goodbyes but sweet committed love, and we all delight upon his return.

May you have the best birthday, best friend. I love you -

Happy Birthday Sweet Linnie...
 
favorite thing about Lindsay:
Her discernment with people and situations... and of course, her laugh. 
-Melanie Frazier

HAPPY HAPPY DAY!
Two favorite things...
Her strong devotion to her prayer life and her considerate nature. 
LOVE YOU! GLAD YOU WERE BORN!

-Laurel Hanson

Happy Birthday!
 
I love you for being loyal & your fun - spirited - free nature. You are always up for anything
 
25th year is the best!
-Abby

best. laugh. ever. and her joy - it radiates.
 
love you lin. so glad you were born!
 
-LB

I'm in agreeance with everyone.  You always are genuinley interested in others... Best laugh award for sure :)

HAPPY HAPPY!

-Zog

Happy happy happy birthday my friend!!! I love you so much!

Thank you for your steadfast friendship and your tenderness.

Hope you have an amazing birthday! 

Xoxo 

-Larsen


lllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee linnie
you are just the best! so so so glad you born and that you are
amongst us. a quarter of a century..wazam!
thank you for your consistant selfless spirit that seeks
ways to love people and jesus better!
love you..
p.s. happy graduation to scharty! he is graduating tomrorow!!! which means he can come home
and play house with YOU forever now! wahooo

-Tori 


I'm in a nail salon in north Carolina... But... I admire linnies perserverance and strength. And duh. Her laugh. 

-L C

Linnie,
You are so unforgetable... 
We love you!
-Larsen

Linnie,

I love that you always care about everyone way more than yourself.  That is amazing.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Make it round like your face.

love.

-Morgan

HAPPY FRIGGIN BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Katie said...

The girl's got moxie and a heart the size of Alaska. And I know for a fact that our two year seating arrangement was not coincidental. It was fate. AND THANK THE LORD FOR FATE!

Happy Birfday Linda Boo.
Love you more than ice cream.