"you bitch" - woods
"what?" - abby
"did you post your computer on craiglist under my name?" - woods
"what are you talking about?" - abby
"someone posted your computer on craiglist. i've gotten two calls about it. you promise you didnt do it?" - woods
"promise about what?" - abby
"about posting your stuff & having them call me?" - woods
"ahahhahha" - abby
"oooo...the war is on!" - woods
Then I received emails from the posting:
& People are VERY interested!
Email 1 -
Lauren,
I just called about the iMac, do you still have it for sale? Thanks
Email 2 -
Thats a good deal! I want it! Still available?
UH OH.
Woods changed her voicemail to say "If you are interested in my iPhone or iMac, please call my assistant, Abby at 972 953 8618" ...Now Im getting all the calls.
Since she said "You got me. It was a good prank" - I have deleted all the postings.
These idiots text message her too.
6 comments:
gosh you guys are really too great! bummed i couldn't have fun with yall at the lake. happy v-day
Oh my goodness. This just made Valentines day even better. I think this is really going to get the creativity flowing in Anita. can't get enough of you girls
haha, you girls are TOO funny! you're going to have SO many great stories to tell to your kids in years to come. ;)
Oh my gosh. abby you are brilliant.
I am belly laughing right now. I love it.
I am belly laughing right now. I love it.
Post a Comment