Thursday, February 26, 2009

::: dream job :::

I would love to own my own furniture and accessory store some day. I would love to be able to go shopping in Europe and New York and California to find treasures to sell in my store. I would love to have repeat customers who I know by name. The ambiance would be delightful : lots of light, soft but good music playing, hardwood floors with delicious little cookies and a pitcher of tea for those who are shopping. If I did have my own store, these are the types of things I would love to sell...












5 comments:

A.J. Chambers said...

perhaps i could build furniture for you to sell in said store...

anne said...

can i work in your store? and can you have lemonade along with the tea?

Catherine said...

Lindsay, I love that brown leather chair. Where is it from? I tore out a lighter one from a magazine last month, but I couldn't figure out where it is from.

I can't wait to shop in your store.

Beth Ann said...

....and i would love to shop in your store....

Chanes said...

my mom takes random things she finds at thrift/random shops and turns them into lamps....i'll have to take some pictures to show you!