
A few nights ago, I was feeling blue about the Christmas holiday and no mom. Zog was just sitting talking with me and asked me if there was somthing my family always did together, that we could do with the girls. As shown in my Christmas at the Killingsworth's blog, my family loves making Christmas cookies to bring the holiday cheer.
So last night, I get home after a crazy day, and the girls are all sitting at the kitchen table, with Zog's homemade cookies and tons of different colored icings and toppings! We spent almost 2 hours decorating cookies :)
Thank you friends. You give me way more than I deserve.
3 comments:
Oh, I had so much fun!
And was even more glad to participate because of the significance.
Love you lin
AND your JLS is soooo cute
i ate so many.
JLS. I love it. and i wish i was there.....
Post a Comment