Friday, August 01, 2008

Lauren said that the baby made it through the first hard part. The Drs placed the ecmo on baby Larsen's heart. During the procedure, baby Larsen gave them a scare but seems to be stable right now. Apparently it is very difficult for the Drs to know which artery is which. The baby will be on the ecmo for a long time. Lauren said she is "not out of the woods".

I felt hope.

Lauren has been discharged. She is going to Children's to be with Matt and the baby.

Lauren delivered less than 24 hours ago, has barely slept, and has a virus.

Please continue to pray.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be so glad when y'alls lives return to mundane things.... like bagels. Our prayers are with Life & Lauren.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot I'm signed up as Aunt Katie for my nephew's blog..... it's actually Katie Lynn