Wednesday, August 20, 2008

it's quiet

i can't believe summer is over. i can't believe all that happened from may - august. i just can't believe it. i'm ready for summer now....but o, don't worry, summer is practically over. it's time to embrace all the children going back to school & my stack of cases getting thicker by the ... hour at work.

at least we have sweet fall weather to look forward to and some fun weddings. woods is starting law school at smu & lindsay is embracing the countdown to her long- awaited wed to scott. i can't wait for their big day, because they are truly perfect candidates for marriage. 

on another thought pattern, people tell us we blog about a lot of serious stuff. . . but don't you agree that there was just so much going on that we just had to do so. i'm thankful it's quiet now. i hope it's quiet for you too. 

i think the mountains are calling. wanna go?

4 comments:

Andrew Shepherd said...

when aren't the mountains calling?

i respect that the things you write are true to the way things are. in that is much honor.

Natalie Grace said...

yes... these are heavy times friend. I am enjoying the quiet : ) I love you toot

Natalie Grace said...

A. yes, I'm writing again
B. yes, I want to go to the mountains. I love hiking. and silence.
C. The title of this blog reminds me of the Cary Pierce song "Its all quiet... Nothing left to fear... and I can't remember why, but we cried and cried and cried". I think that song was about war. but everytime I check your blog, (hoping that there is a new one!), I think of it. Love you both.

Unknown said...

Of course the mountains are calling...come on.