Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Because of the bleeding in Life's brain, they are slowly weening her off of the ECMO. This could take up to 6 hours. She will be breathing on a respirator and we pray and trust that this will be enough for her to survive.
 
The doctors are doing everything they can. Pray for the respirator to be enough because with brain bleeding, she cannot be on ECMO or it causes more damage to the brain...

Pray for her little lungs... she is already a miracle in and of herself... pray that the respirator will be enough. Pray against brain damage.

Lacy said Matt says that there is still hope... and we will cling to that.

PS. I am trying not to post anything I am unsure of. I apologize if I am not getting it all right. It is complicated and there are so many details. But hopefully our posts can give some clarification to your prayers.

2 comments:

eaglesheight said...

please keep the updates coming, we are praying

anne said...

abby, thanks for letting us know how to pray...