Sunday, July 13, 2008

trusting jesus.

mom is in the hospital again. 
she broke her other hip.
this weekend, my family moved into a condo, one floor, so she can get around easier.
my friends have been more than amazing.
they helped with the move and were my support.
the body of christ at its best.
and i am forever thankful.

today was hard day, like any other.
spent the morning unpacking boxes.
and the rest of the day at mom's side.
as i left the hospital tonight, i whispered in her ear, "i love you so deeply"
she replied, "i know you do, and i love you too. jesus' timing in perfect".

but,at the end of the day,
i have abby to come home to.
my blogging buddy and female soul mate.
she drew me a bath with enormous bubbles.
and i am forever thankful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need someone to talk to call me on my cell 214-859-4590. I am a friend of Lauren's. I know what you are going through.

Laurel said...

haha. I love that Abby drew you a bath with gigantic bubbles...it's so Abby.