Natalie Grace and Jennifer Lindsay.
We became friends at Pine Cove, in late junior high, but it wasn't until we were both going to TCU and had no one to room with and decided to be roommates, that we started our life long relationship.
Man, was it rough. Freshman year, first semester.
But don't worry, we passed the time by having dance parties in our dorm room (party of 2) and building forts out of boxes we found in the hall and pretending we were in a war. We would hide behind the boxes and then try to scare each other, but then just ended up turning the music back on and dancing on and around the box.
Natalie is a best friend to me. She is just like Jesus and encourages me to be more like him each time I see her. She is moving to California on Friday, which is horribly sad for me, but exciting for her!
Cut us some slack. All we wanted was a couple of friends...Freshman Year at TCU.
GO FROGS!
Natalie has been there through this whole blessed event of Scott and I. Nat, thank you for loving me still (even after all the dorm fiascos). :)
We are getting a little cuter...(hopefully) Its Senior Year!
Current photograph of my beautiful friend.
Love you Nat. I will miss you so much. Can't wait to come see your new city!!

1 comment:
Sweet Lindsay...your sentiments and memories bring tears to my eyes. You really are too kind to me. Thank you for loving me through really difficult times. And loving me now on the other side of those hard times. Your selflessness and joyful service have spoken volumes to be over the years. I love you. I am glad you are marrying Scott Schardt. I am glad we are friends now and I'm looking forward to the many memories that are yet to come :)
Post a Comment